Graphic novels are an wonderful genre of literature that stand on their own, but they also help reluctant readers to get into literature. Want to know more? Check out these sites:
- Interested in discussing graphic novels and how to incorporate them into the youth department in public libraries? Check out PUBYAC.
- Get Graphic: The world in words and pictures.
- Find out the latest from the School Library Journal’s blog Good Comics for Kids.
- Graphic Novel Reporter : Graphic novels for librarians, booksellers, and collectors.
- The Publisher/Librarian Connection: Early Word.
- TOON books for beginner readers.